Sweet Potato Brownie Recipe (vegan,gluten free)
Here at AbsolutelySuperFoods HQ, we don’t just spend our time mixing and preparing bespoke blends for our awesome customers, we also like to eat cake!!!!!!!!!
The Sweet Potato Brownie we have made only contains 4 ingredients
- Sweet Potato – 350g (chopped, roasted then mashed once they have cooled down – n.b it’s optional if you want to ‘skin’ them, but we didn’t)
- Nut Butter – 100g (we used ‘rough’ as opposed to ‘smooth’ for the texture)
- Agave – 1tbs
- Cacao Powder – 100g (raw works best)
This is an extremely easy recipe to follow, you literally……
1) Roast then mash the potatos, then leave to one side to cool down.
2) Mix the nut butter and agave in a pyrex style jug and leave this to sit in a saucepan of warm water until the mixture takes on a slightly runny consistency.
3) Combine the ingredients in a bowl and mix thoroughly.
4) Evenly spread the contents onto a small baking tray and cook on a low heat for 20 minutes.
5) Leave them to cool before eating – the longer they sit in the fridge the tastier they become
Nutritional Information (100g)